Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Insulating the v-berth

This is one of those "might as well" projects since I'm already working on insulating the starboard cabin side and the fore hatch over the v-berth. The hull interior was covered with some sort metallic sheeting with plastic backing, which came off easily enough. The insulating material I used as 3/4" closed cell foam on the cabin sides, and I used 1/2" camping sleeping foam pads with mylar on one side to go under the horizontal surfaces. It was all then covered-up with cedar closet liner boards that I stained a pretty dark color (to help sleeping) and protected with some coats of lacquer (easier to apply than epoxy or varnish especially in hot and humid weather.)

1 comment:

  1. Place bets on whether or not the quantity might be within the top half of the board (1 – 18), or within the lower half of the board (19 – 36). Based on the placement of the numbers on the layout, the variety of chips required to "full" a quantity may be determined. A full bet places all the inside bets on a certain quantity. Full full bets are most often bet by high rollers as maximum bets. Any 우리카지노 of the above bets additionally be} mixed, e.g. "orphelins by 1 and zero and the neighbors by 1". The "...and the neighbors" is often assumed by the croupier.